Robin Good: OneLoad lets users upload a video once and have it syndicated throughout multiple platforms.
"OneLoad is a video distribution service for brand
advertisers and content creators who want to easily
seed their videos to the top video and social networking sites."
The service, which was originally part of the TubeMogul service, in now fully independent.
Key features include:
- Create custom feeds for iTunes, Yahoo! And other MRSS feed readers
- Easily create and automate customized video distribution venues (predefined sets)
- Powerful reporting dashboard to view, compare and contrast viewership information on your videos across video-sharing sites - Analytics include views, comments and ratings trended over time
- Choose any frame from your video to be the thumbnail image
- Instead of uploading a video file to OneLoad manually, enter a URL where the file is already hosted
- Add and remove videos from any video sharing site immediately or according to your pre-set schedule.
- A free basic accout allows you to deploy up to 100 times the clips you have uploaded ((i.e. one video distributed to five sites counts as five video deployments).
Pricing info: http://www.oneload.com/solutions/features
Find out more: http://www.oneload.com/